Monday 25 February 2013

Hairy leg no more!

When I first got fixatored, I hadn't shaved for about 2 weeks and my legs weren't looking too bad. 2 months down the line, however, there's have got a bit hairy...

I wasn't too bothered at first and made a joke about it but in all honesty, it was starting to get me down. Everytime I showed my fixator to someone, I was embarrassed about the amount of leg hair.
Luckily for me, JML came to the rescue with their product 'Finishing Touch'. The JML Finishing Touch is essentially a mini shaver and due to it's small nature and angled head, it's perfect for getting round all the bars and pins in my leg.


Here are the results; 



Not bad huh? I'm really happy. The loss of hair has taken away lots of dead skin and itchiness with it and I can apply cream easier. My leg still feels a bit prickly but no one really feels my leg so as long as it looks clean shaven, I don't care.

1 comment:

  1. Such a good before and after picture! I have had my fixator on for almost 19 weeks now and have managed to shave but only patches so in between my pin sites I have some really long hairs now! It is kinda funny but I know exactly what you mean. I will have to try the JML product you have :) Thanks for the advice and keep blogging! Very interesting to read oxoxo

    ReplyDelete